Friday Five - Places, 2002-07-19, 6:36 a.m.
It's the Friday Five!
1. Where were you born? A horrid little town on the west coast
2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? If you don't live there, do you want to move back? Why or why not? I don't still live there. Which is good. We moved because of how unhappy we all were or could be when I was 12 or 13. I wouldn't move back. For one, it's a small town and I wouldn't want to move to a small town. I like small towns to some degree, but to visit, not to live. For another, there are to many bad memories associated with it.
3. Where in the world do you feel the safest? At home.
4. Do you feel you are well-traveled? Somewhat. I want to see more small towns and communities around the province. And I want to go on more trains. I've been to a few states and more provinces and two countries on different continents (so two continents). I want to do more.
5. Where is the most interesting place you've been? Well, China was interesting. So was St. Shotts. But for VERY different reasons. Anywhere can be interesting, you just have to find the interesting bit.
That was the Friday Five!