Friday Five - Television, 2002-10-19, 1:18 p.m.
A day late, here's the Friday Five!
1. How many TVs do you have in your home? We have one. We also have a computer monitor that can be hooked up and a tvtuner card or two.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week? A lot. We have it on a lot - doesn't mean that I watch it all. I watch a few hours a day, whilst doing other things.
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children? I think that people of all ages need to watch with a critical eye.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken? I look forward to specific episodes or specific shows, but I'm never really heartbroken when I miss them. Reruns will occur - or Television without Pity will review it!
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like? Well, thing's wouldn't get canceled so easily. Older X-Files and Freaky Links would come on. So would Law and Order, Trading Spaces, The Screen Savers, Survivor, Boston Public, Grounded for Life, Band of Brothers, Zena, My So Called Life, lots of movies and well, it'd be private so that I could change things, as I wanted, without being an inconvienence to others.
That's the Friday Five!