Friday Five, 2002-03-29, 9:53 a.m.
Second entry in a row. It's the Friday Five!
1. If you could eat dinner with and "get to know" one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose? In honour of Good Friday, I think I would choose Mary Magdalen. Other times I might say Melanie Lynskey, Geri Halliwell, Rosie O'Donnell, Kate Winslet, Margaret Atwood, Morgan Le Fay or Emily Dickison. All are for reasons various and sundrey, ranging from wanting to know them to wanting to congratulate them to wanting to Lecture them on Empowerment. Or a combo of all for some of them.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel? Princess Dianas death was shocking to me. I was in England and had been hanging out in Hyde Park the day before. It's not that I was a big Princess Diana freak. But someone so young and loved dying will do that to you.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose? Perhaps who ever was the american president at the time. Just so I could make a lot of changes that the world would follow.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who? Not really. Once I was told that I looked like a picture of Geri Halliwell - not he hair, the face. This was the old, old incarnation of her, when she was still Ginger.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous? Not really. I went to a Margaret Atwood book reading and said hello. I saw Elvis Styko in an airport. I sang in front of many Canadian and Foreign high up politicians and talked to some.
And that's the Friday Five!