Checking in and a friday five, 2002-08-23, 9:08 a.m.
Side note before the quick entry Wow... is the opening to 'Saved by the Bell - Wedding in Las Vegas' supposed to be that cheezy? Hmmm...
I got my marks yesterday. I got 82 in stats. This is a huge relief. 82 here is an 'A'. I also got a 95 in my IT course. Yes. A 95. I was a little suprised but unsure how I feel. Looks good on my transcript however.
And now, the friday five:
1. What is your current occupation? Is this what you chose to be doing at this point in your life? Why or why not? I am a teacher. I didn't think I'd be a teacher - in fact, I refused to be one. But then I experienced teaching and realized it was what I loved and what I was good at. I didn't think I'd be there, but I am and it's great.
2. If time/talent/money were no object, what would your dream occupation be? Broadway star. No question about it.
3. What did/do your parents do for a living? Has this had any influence on your career choices? My parents are both teachers. This made me not want to be a teacher. However, it also helped when I decided to become one - I have people to go to for advice when I need it.
4. Have you ever had to choose between having a career and having a family? No. And I won't have to. Children for me is more an issue of timing with my masters, not with my career.
5. In your opinion, what is the easiest job in the world? What is the hardest? Why? The easiest job is one that you love. Thus, the hardest is one that you hate. It's all relative.
And that was the friday five.