Friday Five, 2002-10-11, 6:54 a.m.
'Tis the friday five
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be? I'd have to make a mixed CD of songs that I love. If that's not an option, then either 'Dark Deep Heart' by Holly Cole or 'Rockin' the Suburbs' by Ben Folds.
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be? Sense and Sensiblity and Heavenly Creatures.
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be? Real Gorgeous by Kaz Cooke, Bitch by Elizabeth Wurtzel and No Logo by Naomi Klein.
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be? Garden Veggie Skinny Sticks, Fruit Salad with Pineapple and fresh straw and blue berries, my parents scalloped potatoes and Veggie Burittos done Barbeque style with no cheese from Jungle Jims. I guess I'd have to drink water. That's ok, but I'd try to sneak a diet coke or a vanilla latte once in a while....
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be? D., my 6300 prof, my parents, my cat and Lynette. Damn, there are so many people that aren't there. Bah.
That was the friday five.