A memememe, 2006-09-22, 8:04 p.m.
A memememe from someone I used to be on a list with (don't know if she'd want me to link her or not).
1. What are your siblings' MIDDLE names? Allister and Joyce
2. Where is your dad right now? In a good place in his life
3. What was the last thing you said and to who? To D. I said "Why aren't you asleep yet?"
4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I need to have my Gallbladder removed. And that there are people out there calling me "that thing"
5. What colour is your watch? I don't really wear one. But the one I did wear had a blueface with curious george as an astronat and a black band.
6. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Beautiful.
7. When was the last time you had to pee? I always need to pee.
8. Who is the last person you liked? I like a lot of people.
9. Are you close to your mom? Quite.
10. Where does your best friend work? She works at home.
11. Do you like the person who sent this survey? Yes.
12. What was your favourite show when you were growing up? Unsure. I liked Mr. Dressup. I liked The Golden Girls. I like Blossom. I liked My So-Called Life. Depends on what you call growing up.
13. What colour are your pants? I don't wear pants.
14. Do you have roommates? Does a husband and child count?
15. What colour is your bedroom flooring? Light wood.
16. Do you have a chair in your room? No.
17. What time were you born? 9:00 NST
18. Do you know anyone who is engaged? Yes.
19. What's your favourite number? Four.
20. Do you know anyone named Laurie? Yes.
21. What colour is your mom's hair? Brown with highlights
22. Do you have a dog? No. A cat.
23. Where did you live in 1997? At home with my parents. The summer of 1997 I lived in England.
24. What happened to you in 1993?
I was invited to the provincial drama festival, I started grade twelve. I met questionable boys.
25. Does your first memory involve your dad? I don't think so.
27. When was the last time you went swimming? This summer I went wading.
28. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? No, knock wood.
29. When was the last time you talked to your siblings? I talked to my sister tonight.
30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes. Brownie camp, girl guide camp and church camp.
31. Do you play an instrument? Yes. Piano, voice, flute, guitar sort of.
33. Do you like fire? Yes, but it's my biggest fear as well.
34. Where are your best friends from? Around here.
35. Are you allergic to anything? Yes. Dust, cats, mold, bactrium, suprex.
36. When was the last time you cried? I came close over the last few days. Big time cry would be a few weeks ago when I saw a video that made me cry.
37. What type of shampoo do you use? I use a Lush henna bar of shampoo.
38. Have you ever been to a spa? Yes and it was wonderful.
39. Were you popular in high school? Not at all.
40. Did you take science all four years of high school? I only had three years of high school. And yes.
41. Do you like butterflies? Yes.
42. What is the last book you read? Lady of the Sea by Rosaline Miles.
43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? Diet coke.
44. What is one thing you miss about your past? When life was a little more simple.
45. Did you ever see the school nurse? For needles.
46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher? I am a teacher.
48. Are you jealous of anyone? Sort of but not really.
49. Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe.
50. When was the last time you were in an elevator? Before school began I rode in the elevator with a new teacher.