Nasty note, complaining, friday five, 2003-03-07, 6:46 a.m.
I got a nasty note. I suppose it follows that as my hits go up, more people are reading, including those who feel that womyn don't have the right to choose and that feminists are slutty man-haters. I'm going to reply once and then if I actually get an informed response, I'll continue. But other wise, screw that. I have enough going on in my life without having to get in a net-battle with someone who is only out to poke at peoples buttons. I'm also leaving the notes up because really, taking them down makes little sense.
Actually, I'm not going to respond. Reading more - in her diary and in reviews and her notes, why bother?
Anyway, lungs still bad, throat bad, sinuses icky. Why the hell am I going to work? Well, I need to - I have a recess meeting with the techsplorations girls and need to choose one as an alternate and get the rest of the girls beginning their research - we're way behind and need to get ready - we're going to have a worksite tour soon and need to have at least one clue. Perhaps two.
But it is friday. Maybe a new friday five is in order
1. What was the last song you heard? "James" by the Nields.
2. What were the last two movies you saw? 'The Life of David Gale' and 'Sense and Sensibility' with commentary
3. What were the last three things you purchased? Groceries, timbits and a Donnas T-shirt
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Laundry, Get better, sleep and put up a radio tower. Alternate activity- breaking the ice at the end of the driveway.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to? D., Ollie our cat, Mom, Ange, Dad. Or were the ICT people after dad. But dad is on the list.
And that was the Friday Five!