Friday Five - Relaxing, 2002-09-27, 6:55 a.m.
Thank goodness it's the weekend. I couldn't take any more days like the ones that made up this week. I need sleep. I look like I need sleep. I slept in this morning so I couldn't do yoga. I'm just that tired.
Here is the friday five. I can't think of anything to write even though I have lots to say.
1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Sleeping. Yoga. Taking a bath and reading a good book. Having long and serious talks with my cat.
2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? I make supper. Well, first I change my clothes. Then I make supper, unless we've eaten out or we're barbequing (that's a colaborative deal).
3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? I like vanilla.
4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? Myself mostly. It depends on the situation.
5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? Cardio exercize. Writing HTML.
That was the friday five