Friday Five, 2002-02-15, 3:38 p.m.
I decided to try this whole 'Friday Five' thing. So, here goes:
1. What was the first thing you ever cooked? Hmmm... I used to bake things all the time, but the first real meal I used to make was Kraft Pizza I think.
2. What's your signature dish? Spicy dollar potatoes and chicken (for D.) or Spring Rolls (for me).
3. Ever had a cooking disaster? (tasted like crap, didn't work, etc.) Describe. I've burnt stuff. There was the comic disaster when I skinned a pack of chicken wings when making japanese chicken wings. And then the popcorn disaster as a child when I tried to make it in the double burner, burnt what popped, had a bunch that didn't and then in a panic, burnt the counter top when I set the double boiler down on that. Unbenowst to me, we were putting the house on the market a week or two later.
4. If skill and money were no object, what would make for your dream meal? Like twiggle, I would get someone to make it for me. Not sure what it would be. Perhaps something involving M&S Veggie Bakes (priceless as we no longer have a M&S)
5. What are you doing this weekend? Not much. Relaxing and studying for my stats exam next weekend. And watching the auction.
That was fun!!