Writings of mine that I like, 2002-07-05, 11:20 a.m.
Occasionally I write an entry that I'm proud of or that I feel says something. Generally these are less about what is going on in my life and more about a topic or what is going on in my mind. Here are a few that I like particularly.
* February 18th, 2003 - My Paper - My paper on Homophobia and Sexuality Issues in schools
* October 14th, 2002 - Mother Daughter - We Have Brains asked about motherhood.
* September 24th, 2002 - Gender Based Teaching and Learning Problems - A Paper on Gender Problems in schools
* September 9th, 2002 - We Have Brains - Marriage Entry - Shortly after I was wed, 'We Have Brains' posed a question about marriage. My response.
* July 18th, 2002 - Me in Dar Lyrics - A series of answers to general questions, answered with Dar Williams Lyrics.
* July 8th, 2002 - We Have Brains - Feminist Book for Males - A contribution to the 'We Have Brains', a feminist writing collab.
* July 1st, 2002 - It's the fire in my eyes and the swing of my waist - About body image.
* June 29th, 2002 - We Have Brains - Generation Gap - A contribution to the 'We Have Brains', a feminist writing collab.
* June 18th, 2002 - Don't want to be a boy today - Commentary on an old relationship of sorts.
* May 27th, 2002 - We have brains - Music Entry - Another entry to 'We Have Brains', this one about music.
* March 26th, 2002 - Knowledge is power - About a debate with a student.
* February 25th, 2002 - I'm a girl... and yet a womyn - About linguistic deliberations coming from an online encounter.
* February 6th, 2002 - Traditional Roles Rant - A short rant about the traditional roles.
* January 5th, 2002 - The Shipping News - A review of 'The Shipping News
* November 18th, 2001 - Branding - An Article - A article about social branding and 'No Logo'.
* October 16th, 2001 - This isn't where we intended to be - About that moment in life.
* August 2nd, 2002 - Sex. Penis. Vagina. Not necessarly in that order - A rant about sex and teenagers.