Friday Five, 2002-03-08, 6:25 p.m.
1. What makes you homesick? I don't get homesick as much, but I miss people. If I'm somewhere and see something that someone I know would appreciate, I miss them. I wish they were there with me to share it.
2. Where is "home" for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad's house, particular state/city)? Home is where I am now.
3. What makes it home for you? People? Things? People and things. Knowing that Those I love are here or close by. And that things that make my life comfortable are around.
4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise? Looking it up, 6405 miles (10307 km) (5566 nautical miles) I went to Beijing for the Womyn's UN conference in 1995. L-O-N-G plane trip.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Recover from being sick. And pick up some stuff. And go to the parents house. Perhaps watch some tv shows we've taped.
Yes... that was the Friday Five.