Friday Five, 2002-04-05, 10:39 a.m.
And for more information about me... the friday five. Check out my last entry if you missed it.
1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day? Hit the snooze button a bunch of times, the go and have a mouthful of juice. Say hi to ollie, which sometimes means I have to find him. Get a shower, wake up D., check mail, eat breakfast.
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed? Check and make sure everything is off and/or locked.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day? Yoga. To maintain my serene inner poise. Or whatever it is that people say I look as though I am in posession of.
4. What routine do you wish you get rid of? Flustering at the photocopier. I make things up at the last minute and then have to copy it. I should make things up before time and then have them copied a day or two in advance. HA!
5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day? If I don't check my mailbox at work at least twice I am always wondering what's missing.
Yup... the friday five