Grown up quiz, 2006-08-21, 5:25 p.m.
As stolen from keryx:
The "Older People" Survey (Meant to be completed by those ADULTS out of high school)
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
Here are some questions for the people who are a little ... Okay,
okay... OLD FOLKS like us......
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? All of them. Paying them is all equally bad. However, I hate loking at them the most.
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? Home.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? I've only done that once and it was summer 2000.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Never.
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Harding.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Taking a long, hot bath.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Broadway star.
8. How many colleges did you attend? Just the one for all three degrees. But I am taking a course from Yad Vashem, which is a college in Isreal.
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? It's one of D.s and I wear it as pajamas. It's big and nice.
10. GAS PRICES! First thought? Holy crap. It sucks. I don't have access to a bus system or anything like that, so I need to use the car, but damn, the cost is horrid. Our car is decent on gas, which is important to me. It is horrid how people have cars that take 100$ worth of gas a week - what a waste!!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you... My family and I would move to a big field somewhere and build up our house/barn/garden etc.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Why is P. sleeping on my head?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Today was fun.
14. Favorite style of underwear? Anything that doesn't fall down.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite/same sex? Boxers.
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Cleaning the floors.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? An art gallery not so much. Perhaps a museum. Or I'd start my own.
18. Get up early or sleep in? I always get up early. I think ideally it would be sleep in until 7 or 8 and then take a nap.
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Lisa Simpson.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Cuddle. Cuddle and talk.
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? Um, well, if that was the case, everyone would know.
WHAT HAPPENED TO 22 and 23? Those were pretty good years for me.
24. Your favorite lunch meat? I don't really like lunch meats.
25. What do you get every time you go into Cosco? I used to buy popcorn there. Now I don't have a membership and I don't miss it.
26. Beach or lake? Lake. Or beach. Both are good.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? Not really, but there are many issues with it. I like being married but we were happy before we were married as well. I don't think you need to be married - or have a huge wedding that's just for show - but I do think everyone should have the chance to marry.
28. Who do you stalk on MySpace? I don't, but I have read the office peoples myspaces.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Iced tea that has more mix in it than you should put in. How silly is that?
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Drumline. Or Center Stage.
31. What's your drink? Fruity martinis.
32. Cowboys or Indians? Huh?
33. Cops or Robbers? Double huh? I recognise that they are childrens games but is there more to this?
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Sometimes.
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? I'm really not sure. I can remember someone telling me something that really flattered me a few years ago and I can't remember who it was.
36. If you had to pick one, which cast member of "Lost" would you be? I've only seen an episode. I really don't know.
37. What do you want when you are sick? My mom, cuddles from people who love me and someone to cook for me.
38. Who from high school would you like to run into? With a car? Much of my high school class. Well, not really. I'd like to see some of my group again but again, not really.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Either the college one or the hits one. We tend to play our own music in the car, so I can't remember.
42. Norm or Cliff? Norm.
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The Simpsons
44. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back? Mistakes make you who you are. But getting engaged to someone because I felt I should (not D. - my first engagement). It was a messy breakup and a relationship that I wasn't ready to commit to, even with the fancy ring.
45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? This doesn't really apply to me.
46. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? No one.
47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Kevin Smith or Kate Winslet. They seem like normal famous people.
48. What famous person would you like to sleep with? Kate Winslet.
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Nope.
50. Last book you read for real? I'm reading 'The Final Confession of Mabel Stark' right now.
51. Do you have a teddy bear? I do, but I haven't slept with it in a while.
52. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? While camping in the woods.
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? I've never been to California, but I'd love to go to San Fransisco.
54. Number of texts in a day? None.
55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career.
56. Do you go to church? Nope.
57. Pencil or pen? Fountain Pen.
58. bueller??? bueller??? bueller? I'm still here.
59. How many jobs have you had?
Many. Lifeguarding, working with a womyns group, babysitting, working with an online course, working at the hospital, telemarketing, musical publicity, computer teaching, camp counsellor, teacher. And more.
60. What do you want to achieve in life? Satisfaction. Knowing that I've done something that impacts others.